Special Session at MDA 2013
Call for Special Session on
Discrete Event Formalisms Applied on Medical Data Analysis
|Calin Ciufudean||"Stefan cel Mare" University, Romania|
|Petra Perner||Institute of Computer Vision and Applied Computer Sciences, Germany|
Discrete event systems (DESs) represent an important chapter of artificial intelligence and have applications in several domains ranging from technical sciences to social sciences, environmental surveillance, and health care.
Special Session "Discrete Event Formalisms Applied on Medical Data Analysis"
will provide a valuable insights into modelling and evaluation of models, methods and applications necessary for an effective implementation of DESs formalisms in medicine.
Contributions related, but not limited, to the following topics of interest:
- Biochemical, bioelectrical, cellular, and neural engineering
- Bioinformatics data analysing and visualization
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical imaging, image processing & visualization
- Biomedical robotics and mechanics
- Biomedical devices, sensors, and artificial organs
- Biometric and bio-measurement
- Epidemic models
- Graph theory and computational biology
- Macromolecularstructure prediction
- Medical informatics
- Metabolic modeling and pathways
- Systems Biology
Submission of papers: March 20, 2013 (11:59 pm CET)
Notification of acceptance: May 1st, 2013 (11:59 pm CET)
Submission of camera-ready copy: June 5th, 2013 (11:59 pm CET)
Please submit the electronic version of your camera-ready paper through the conference management system . If you have any problems with the system please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.